"Coast to Coast, when you need Poker Chips, you need PokerChipsUSA!"Nationwide supplier of Poker Chips, Poker Chip Sets and Casino Supplies to the public and casinos.
Terms and Conditions of use of this website:
Access to and use of this site ('PokerChipsUSA.com') is provided by PokerChipsUSA.com subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using or visiting or browsing or transacting in any way with PokerChipsUSA.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of or visit to
or transaction with or any other manner of shopping or communicating with PokerChipsUSA.com.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use PokerChipsUSA.com.
- PokerChipsUSA.com may change these terms at any time without prior notice.
Your continued use of PokerChipsUSA.com means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of our website, PokerChipsUSA.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content on PokerChipsUSA.com in any way, unless
prior written permission has been obtained from PokerChipsUSA.com.
You also agree not to adapt, alter or create work from any content on this website, PokerChipsUSA.com.
Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of PokerChipsUSA.com.
- You agree to use PokerChipsUSA.com only for lawful purposes only and not for any unlawful purposes.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The content of this website, PokerChipsUSA.com, including all information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the PokerChipsUSA.com
its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made
(whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement,
compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will PokerChipsUSA.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of PokerChipsUSA.com website and or use of its products regardless of the form of action.
- PokerChipsUSA.com does not warrant that functions contained in content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that PokerChipsUSA.com
or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying PokerChipsUSA.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to
copyright, design rights and trade marks of PokerChipsUSA.com and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms
shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any name, image, logo, trademark, patent, design right
or copyright of PokerChipsUSA.com, or any other third party.
If you're under 18:
- Please get permission from a parent or guardian before using or accessing or transacting in any way, shape, manner or form with PokerChipsUSA.com
Payment and Shipping Information
- Paying by Credit Card
We currently accept Visa & MasterCard, American Express & Discover Card. We do not add any credit card surcharges. We don not ask for nor do we
store any personal credit card numbers. PokerChipsUSA.com uses PayPal.com to process our online credit card
and debit card transactions. PayPal.com is the entity that actually charges your credit card or debit card.
PokerChipsUSA.com does not actually charge your credit card or debit card and furthermore, has no access to your credit card or debit card financial
information. If you place an order by phone, then PokerChipsUSA.com will ask for your credit cards or debit card information
to be able to process your order. Your credit card and/or your debit card information will then be used to charge your account for the products
you wish to purchase. Only Visa & MasterCard can be accepted for order placed by phone.
For orders placed by telephone, PokerChipsUSA.com requires that your credit card billing address must match exactly with the billing address on file with your credit card company.
Your phone order may be denied if the billing address your provide during checkout does not match the billing address on file with your credit card company.
You can contact your credit card company by calling the 1-800 number on the back of your credit card if you do not know your billing address.
PokerChipsUSA.com requires this in order to protect our customers from credit card fraud. If you place your order by telephone, your credit card is not charged until your order has physically
shipped. Your credit card will be charged upon your order being physically picked up by UPS or any other carrier at our discretion and enters their shipping system. If you place your order online,
PayPal.com immediately charges your credit card or debit card and those funds will immediately be unavailable for your use.
Paying by Check or Money Order (Mail Orders)
We also accept payment by personal check or money order if you wish to purchase via mail order. All personal & company checks will be held for 7 business days,
to allow time for your check to clear our bank. Mail orders received with money order/certified bank check payment, will be shipped in accordance to our current
shipping policy. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information about our shipping procedures.
- Continental U.S. Shipments
If your package is lost or damaged, please send us an e-mail at Customer Support
or contact our Customer Service at 1-818-831-1244 between the hours of 10am & 5pm PACIFIC TIME ZONE, Monday - Saturday. At this time we are unable to ship to APO/FPO addresses.
(Please note: Unfortunately, PokerChipsUSA.com does not cover shipments made using your shipper identification account and we DO NOT SHIP to Hawaii or Utah due to statutes
in those states. If you place an order with PokerChipsUSA.com and your delivery address is in Hawaii or Utah, your order will be cancelled with or without prior notice.)
- We will gladly ship internationally, unless shipments are restricted by law. To determine eligibility for international shipping, please email us at
We will promptly send an e-mail to you to provide your shipping charges. Please remember that all customs VAT's, duties and taxes are not included
in the freight calculation and are the responsibility of the customer.
- We ship orders with UPS. You will be sent a Confirmation of Shipping email when your order is shipped. This email will contain all information needed to track
and confirm delivery date of your order. For your protection, all shipments require a signature at the delivery point (Please see Paragraph 17 below for further terms regarding order delivery).
There are times when we may, at our discretion, use a carrier other than
UPS for shipment of your order.
- If you are a tax-exempt customer in California, and the product will be shipped to & delivered in California, please call us at 1-818-831-1244 (Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific Time).
A representative will be happy assist you. For your convenience, your information will be kept on file for future purchases.
- Online pricing and availability:
Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Due to the unpredictable nature of the gaming supply market,
some items on our website may not reflect accurate stocking levels or descriptions thereof. Any typographical, photographic or specification error in products or pricing on our web sites is subject to correction.
Internet orders generate an automatic order confirmation e-mail. These automatic order confirmations e-mails are subject to correction prior to shipment due to
errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or unavailability, typographical errors, or any other reason. Our internet pages are an invitation for you to make
us an offer to buy the items described; our shipment constitutes our acceptance of your offer.
We will notify you of any corrections or changes and ask for your approval before we complete your order. We will not complete your order until we have your approval.
We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to resellers, even after we have received and confirmed your order.
Published prices do not include shipping, sales tax and insurance. We reserve the right to cancel your order, even if it has been confirmed by our automatic order confirmation email,
if we cannot process the order due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or unavailability, typographical errors, or any other reason. If we cancel your order, you will
receive an order cancelation email. In the event your order is cancelled, your credit card will be refunded in full.
- We offer a limited 30 day return policy on our products. PokerChipsUSA.com is not a manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
We are a re-seller of products manufactured by other companies and therefore do not offer a warranty of other manufacturer's products.
Please see our Returns & Exchange Policy for more information.
- Purchases can be returned for refund within 30 days from date of receipt. If you are unclear on how to return, please call Customer Service at 1-818-831-1244 (Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific Time),
for clarification before attempting your return. Refunds or credits do not include original shipping and handling charges.
All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and must be in the original, undamaged packaging.
No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 30 days.
An open box fee equal to 15% of the purchase price will be charged on any opened item, unless the item is defective and exchanged for the exact same item.
The 15% open box fee will be assessed at the time of refund or exchange.
Shipping fees will not be refunded if shipment is refused at time of delivery or if the carrier used to transport your order is unable to obtain a signature to effect delivery
and your order is returned to PokerChipsUSA.com. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure someone is at the delivery point to sign for the delivery of goods purchased
on PokerChipsUSA.com. Shipping notification emails are sent when orders are shipped, to the email address entered by the customer on the customer reciept/order at the time of
purchase by the customer. PokerChipsUSA.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS),
as a result of an undeliverable email or shipment. Refunds or credits do not include original shipping and handling charges.
Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will be posted to the original credit card used at the time of sale.
Please see our Returns & Exchange Policy for more detailed information.
- ALL CLEARANCE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE AND ADVERTISED AS SUCH CANNOT BE RETURNED.
All Clearance items are sold "AS IS". PokerChipsUSA.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Links to Third Party Sites.
The links to third party sites will let you leave the PokerChipsUSA.com site. The linked sites are not under the control of PokerChipsUSA.com and PokerChipsUSA.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked
site or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. PokerChipsUSA.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply
endorsement of the site by PokerChipsUSA.com.
No Consequential Damages.
- In no event shall PokerChipsUSA.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates or dba's, or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents,
contractors or suppliers (collectively, "PokerChipsUSA.com") be liable for special, incidental, consequential, punitive, indirect, or other special damages, including but not limited to,
loss of data, use, or profits, however caused, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, and whether or not PokerChipsUSA.com has been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL PokerChipsUSA.com, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS
(PokerChipsUSA.com PARTIES") BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS),
HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT PokerChipsUSA.com PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE THAT PokerChipsUSA.com PARTIES MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY POKERCHIPSUA.COM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW
THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
General Statement #1.
- Advertised weights of poker chips & storage capacities of poker chip cases and/or poker chip carousels are noted as average. Actual poker chip weights
& poker chip case storage capacity & poker chip carousel storage capacity may vary.
General Statement #2
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on PokerChipsUSA.com website, then these terms shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are
intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted
from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, City & County of Los Angeles AND you agree that the venue
and jurisdiction for all disputes will be in Los Angeles County, California.
- All content on this site is the property of and copyrighted by PokerChipsUSA.com, or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
All software used on this site is the property PokerChipsUSA.com, or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Users of this site may use the content and software on this site as a shopping resource only while on the site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission,
republication, display or performance of the content on this site, including all images and descriptive text, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of PokerChipsUSA.com.